Sunday, August 22, 2021

I need some advice

So I'm 25 [F] and I'm 5'5. I currently weigh 253 lbs. and I find it really hard to lose weight. I know it's my fault, but I'm starting again and this time, I am going to believe in myself that I'm going to make it. Though aside from diet and working out, I have some questions.

Is it okay to start a diet by fasting? I think I saw a Twitter thread back then about someone's weight loss journey where they started by fasting for 48 hours to like, 'reset' the body. I'm thinking of doing the same, but I'm a little scared of it. Is that okay too?

Also, I'm planning to buy a spin bike next week. Is that a good equipment to start with when it comes to working out?

Thank you guys in advance. :D

submitted by /u/littleplatypus96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3D51aSB

No comments:

Post a Comment