Sunday, August 22, 2021

Which app should I use?

Hi, looking for an app best suited for my needs:

  • preferably free or fremium, but not the end of the world if its paid
  • must have both fitness and calories tracking in the same app (CBA to use several apps for tracking)
  • needs to answer the question: given my age, gender, weight, baseline activity level & amount of exercise, how much calories can I take in to meet my weight loss goals
  • track both actual & expected weight loss
  • bar code scanning for foods would be a plus
  • good UX that minimizes the amount of hoops I need to jump through in order to input my calories & exercises
  • no obstructive ads (unobstructive ones are fine)
  • ideally some reminders when I havent input calories
  • preferably minimal amount of extra nonsense
submitted by /u/Ulla420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B59ksb

No comments:

Post a Comment