Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Is it just me?

H: 4’10 - SW: 72.6kgs- CW: 58.7kgs - GW: 48kgs - Female

I've been on this weight journey since Jan of this month and I've lost 14ish kgs and I'm really pleased with that! I've been trying to work out (weights and cardio) consistently (5/6 days a week) and eat at a caloric deficit, but I sometimes don't always stick to this plan. I'm using a TDEE spreadsheet to track everything. I have also been trying to reduce my cortisol levels by ensuring I get enough sleep and avoid being stressed (which is difficult as I have anxiety ahaha).

However, I have noticed that I cant consecutively lose a substantial amount each week if that makes sense? For example, if I lose 1kg one week, the next week I'll either maintain, lose 0.2-0.5kgs or even put on weight. My goal is to lose 1kg a week and I'm trying so hard to get to my goal but I can't keep up a consistent weight loss. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I'm missing? Is it just me?

Is this normal? I really need to reach my goal by October, so all tips, advice and experiences are welcome!

submitted by /u/ybotherr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ltQ17u

No comments:

Post a Comment