Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Obsessed with weight loss but can't do it, feel like a defeat every day

Hello!

(Sorry for my weak english)

Seem like people get lot of good advices here so I thought I could give a try. I'm 6 feet 2 very overweight (270 pounds). Kind of funny since long time ago, I used to be too thin for my height (150 lbs) and I was wearing more t-shirt to look more fat.

I went from 300 to 252 and I got back to 270. Not even sure how I lost weight, I think I was eating like very low calories each day even though it was hard, some moments I was doing a lot of cardio, sometime lift and strength training. It's alway random, can't really seem to find the way so I go everywhere. Was feeling better when I was doing cardio and strenght training, even though it was hard and often I felt like the efforts for the results in weight loss were not worth it. I was just watching other people who seem to eat whatever they want and yet be in a fine shape.

So most of the time I was just saying to myself F*** it and just eat plenty of stuff before sleeping. Then I was back in the circle. I think when I check my calories, like 1200-1500 per day, it's getting too hard after 5-6 days. If I cut just a little per day, I feel like it will take forever just to lose one lbs.

When I do 45 min exercice bike, which is very boring for me and tough, I just feel more hungry and often I eat more and feel bad for wasting efforts. Trying push ups and I feel stronger, but it's so hard to do with the overweight situation.

Maybe I'm a bit bulimic, or somehow masochist with foods I don't know lol.

How did you guys do to lose weight? I would like to hear your stories and tips. Did you just eat less without exercising and started exercising when you were at your ideal weight? Was cardio important to lose weight, or it's just better for cardiovascular and heart? How long did it take to lose weight?

I feel like I can't accept losing just like 1 lbs per week, it would take forever to be like ''everyone'' else.

I already lost a lot in the past, maybe like 70 lbs in a very short period of time. I was just eating 500 calories each day, did 45 min exercice bike in the day and running very fast in the night. Was very tough and I was alway tired, not focused mentally, was taking naps often, and ended up by getting a lot of lbs back anyway. I don't think it was safe to do that anyway, and it would be even worse now since I'm older.

submitted by /u/DracoQC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A5BYZW

No comments:

Post a Comment