Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Question about weight loss and drinking alcohol

To preface this, about 4 years ago I was 160 pounds. Every day since then I’ve had 4-6 heavy IPAs every night, can I blame it on my clinical depression? Possibly, but I don’t want to make excuses anymore. I want to lose weight and feel better about myself mentally and physically. I’m on day 2 of being sober (that’s a big milestone for me but a shameful one at the same time) and being a very generalized question I don’t expect precise answers, however I was wondering what completely cutting out the 4-6 heavy beers nightly will net me in weight loss.

For clarification let’s say these IPAs have around 200-250 calories each, because they do and I was addicted and currently fighting that addiction. I’m also a 25 year old male if that comes into account in the equation. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me calculate any sort of weight loss numbers. I hope I’m not asking for too much here.

submitted by /u/ryandva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3friqqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment