Sunday, August 1, 2021

kidney disease and life since covid started.

I use to visit this reddit a lot. and over a year of sticking to a 1200 calorie diet and walking a mile to a mile and a half on a treadmil each day. I went from 305lbs to 205lbs. But sadly as my kidney disease got worse and the world kinda shut down from covid. I gained 40lbs back over the last couple years. :(

Idk if there is anyone here who is knowledable about weight loss while dealing with kidney disease(and dialysis)

I have a feeling its gonna be a lot harder to lose this 40lbs i need to lose to be able to stay on the transplant list. because a trick i used when i was hungry was to drink a water with either low calorie or no calorie flavoring. But as some people know with dialysis when your kidneys dont work no more, you have fluid limits, my fluid limit is 36oz a day roughly if i go over like 4oz or 6oz its not a huge deal.

Another major issue is energy levels. so i'd need to figure out exercises i can do at home that wont majorly drain all my energy but burns calories over the long term.

I'd appericate all input and advice as i start my weight loss journey again with this difficulty's that i have in life now!

I'm 28 years old, and im 245lbs. it seems a lot of my weight is focused in my stomach and thighs.

Much loves to the entire community. i hope all you hit your goals!

submitted by /u/MrGate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lewAzv

No comments:

Post a Comment