Friday, August 20, 2021

Over halfway there, but stuck for months.

Hi friends! CW: 152, SW: ~225, GW: 110-120. 5’2/26/F.

I’ve made really great progress on my weight loss goal that I set in February of 2020, but I’ve been stalled for nearly 6 months now. My discipline is completely slacking and I can see myself falling into some of my old habits, especially around binging and hiding my eating habits.

My roommate and I are in the bad practice of ordering delivery food frequently. I do have a really hard time saying no, and feel guilty if I do, but I know I need to have a backbone and say no. This is definitely a huge part of the issue, though obviously there’s many pieces.

In the first part of my journey, it was (relatively) easy for me to eat around 1400 kcal/day and be sedentary and lose weight. I incorporated exercise occasionally, but since I just hate doing it, I haven’t been able to consistent make myself do it — and I’ve now reached a point where I think it’s no longer optional for me.

I could just use some encouragement, I guess. Tips, tricks, thought patterns, exercise you like, recipes you’ve been into… all of it!

submitted by /u/0-90195
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z4YrpH

No comments:

Post a Comment