Friday, August 20, 2021

my biggest issue with my weight loss program is small time walks

It's honestly a stupid issue, so maybe this is more venting than anything.

I love the idea of doing a 10/20minutes walk or cycle ride after main meals but... I just can't bring myself to it. It's fine during spring or early fall time, but right now (and I can imagine as soon as the cold period comes back) even small physical activity is a huge loss of time.

Go out, come back, take a brief shower and almost an hour is gone. And that hour was something else I had to get done or I *wanted* to do.
Don't get me wrong, I am doing physical activity on my own (between 50-60 minutes of bike or in the pool every 2/3 days as my schedule allow; at times I stick with it for more time but 100 minutes at max) it's not like I don't like some fresh air but...I just cant' only live for work and losing weight. I'll take being overweight (88kg for 167cm, male) over being annoyed by my loss of free time and leisure activity.

It's really annoying. I want to do more, but doing more just leads me to feel miserable and damagin the large picture.

submitted by /u/Hyperversum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3D46NR3

No comments:

Post a Comment