Sunday, August 22, 2021

Regaining after weight loss - how to get back on track?

Title pretty much says it all. I lost substantial weight and am at a healthy BMI now. But the past two weeks have been super stressful at work and in my personal life, and I was surprised to see how quickly I fell back into bad habits - eating fast food, doughnuts, chips - comfort eating - no exercise. Now I'm scared because I see I wasn't as far along in building healthy habits as I thought I was. And when work gets stressful again, will it happen again? I'm really disappointed in myself, and have gained a couple of pounds. How do you guys get back on the wagon? How do you improve your ability to handle stressful weeks?

submitted by /u/tawandagames2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z8Czda

No comments:

Post a Comment