Sunday, August 22, 2021

Thanks for the pieces of advice

I just wanted to thank this sub for the different helpful posts. I’ve lost around 3kg so far and I feel great. I don’t want to lose the 10 kilos I put on the last 2 years, since I’ve embraced my new body, but 5 or 6 in total would be great, especially since it would help me reduce my endometriosis pain (I had more or less been following a anti-inflammatory diet, but going over the calories, which resulted in putting on weight and increasing some endo flares up).

One of the most helpful tips I have read are to eat a diversity of foods while respecting the limit of calories, and not to look at the scale everyday. It sounds easy but it took me a while to implement that. The other thing was to completely let go of my insecurities about my body, thanks to the support of subs like r/Normalnudes. I’ve accepted myself at my highest weight (69kg) and I’m no longer self-conscious of my rolls. I even find them cute. This positive state of mind, I think, helped me stop being focused on weight loss, and more focused on how I feel inside my body.

I’ve actually been surprised I lost the weight because I hadn’t looked at the scale for a long time and I could not imagine losing that much ( about 3 kg in a month).

Anyway, thank you, and good luck to you on your journey.

submitted by /u/friendlyfrenchie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3D7kwXk

No comments:

Post a Comment