Monday, September 6, 2021

Just an update

82 days since I started my weight loss journey. (I’ve been updating periodically, as you can tell by my posts) I realized it was a while since I last posted, so here I am :) In the course of almost 3 months (not quite) I have lost 18 lbs. 5’2 woman, have gone from 209 to 191 pounds. I admit it’s gotten harder since the semester & my job started back up. I don’t always have time to work out but on the days I don’t, I make sure I am still eating at a deficit. I’m pretty proud of myself for getting this far, and just need to keep pushing. 😊 Whoever is reading this, you can do it!!! This subreddit has helped me a lot and I am sure it can help you too :)

submitted by /u/Careless-Ad7703
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kYwr1o

No comments:

Post a Comment