Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Stuck and I need advice/help

Hi everyone, first time posting! I'm having a bit of a problem though

Background: Female/5'6/CW 203/ SW 219

So at the end of September, I got out of an emotionally abusive relationship and had to get on antidepressants. These slashed my appetite ( emotional binging and anxiety snacking) to the point where I was eating a single small meal a day. As my body adjusted to the medication I lost 17lb doing nothing but lying in bed until December. I was really excited to try to get under 200 because I haven't been for years.

My gym schedule was irregular at the start but I finally built up to 5 times a week for 2-3 hours per session. This includes about an hour of cardio ( moderate, heartrate 100-140 range, try to burn 300-400 calories per session) , and targeted weight lifting.

Monday & Friday : Abs and Legs
Tuesday & Thursday: Arms
Wednesday: Back and Chest

This is going into my third week on a consistent schedule ( but 5th week of 3 or more days per week ). Last week, I did not do cardio because school just started and my schedule was irregular. I closely monitor my water intake and on monday-thursday I get about 100 oz.

Problems:

Have not lost weight/gained weight in the last 3 weeks - I went from 200 and fluctuated around 201-202. Today I weighted 203. I have lost inches and see improvement in my body. A bodyweight % calculator says I've lost 2% body weight but also gained 2lb of muscle.

Not eating/Nausea - I have always had an unhealthy relationship with food, and since getting on my medication, it's really hard to eat enough. I have low energy most days, I know caused by not getting enough calories. If I don't work a day, I may eat about 1200 -1500 calories, and if I work out, I rarely surpass 2000. Calorie calculators put me at 3000 per day to get maintain.

This brings me to yesterday. I had eaten a breakfast sandwich and a coffee about 2 hours before going to the gym ( 650 cal.), 23 oz of water before the gym and about 40 oz while working out. I did an hour of walking @ 3.0 mph with 3 6mph 30 sec. runs ( I'm trying to build up my running stamina). Did about 6 different abs workouts, and 3 and half leg workouts. I got super dizzy and ended up vomiting in the bathroom. I also vomited later that day.

I think I know that I need to increase calories, focusing on protein intake and making better choices, but its really hard because my body does not get hungry, and if I overeat/ am full, the sight/smell of food makes me nauseous.

As for goals, I don't really have a single goal because I know weight loss is different for different bodies, so these are just rough guildlines.

Current - Goal

Body fat % - 36 25

Weight - 203 155-160

Waist 33.5in 27-28in

Hips 42in 38in

Chest( overbust) 41in 39in

Chest( underbust) 36.5in 35in

Dress size XL(12) M(6-8)

submitted by /u/Soapring
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UnqYp1

No comments:

Post a Comment