Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I've never felt lower. How do I do this?

I'm 23, F, 5'11" and at last weigh in the nurse told me I was 29st. Don't know if there's any pounds with that, I couldn't bear to look. I have hypermobile joints, depression, anxiety, adhd, suspected endometriosis, and migraines. Can't even confirm if my symptoms are endometriosis, because to do that they need to do a laparoscopy, which they can't/won't do because of my weight. So I went in to ask for weight loss surgery. My health is failing and they won't recommend me to the team to look into it, they're asking me to see their nurse and do another diet, and apparently then they'll consider it. The nurse made me feel judged and horrible, and told me to do all the things that haven't worked. I also can't see how this would end up in a referral to that team.

My family and friends always tell me that at least I am not ugly. I made the mistake of posting to amiugly to get an honest opinion and posting publicly on imgur to do so. This resulted in a wide range of comments on both platforms telling me how ugly I really am. It feels hopeless. I have to lose close to two thirds of my current weight. No surgery to help, no real support, and I've never felt worse. It feels like I either fix the weight or end it. I can't live like this.

What do I do? How do I dig myself out of this?

submitted by /u/Wistfultortoise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31pzBRu

No comments:

Post a Comment