Thursday, April 9, 2020

Doing well with weight loss plan, but feeling lightheaded at certain times.. thoughts and experiences?

Hi everyone! I’ve been working with a personal trainer and nutrition coach to lose weight. In the past six weeks I’ve lost about 15 pounds total. Based on my biometrics I actually lost about 20 pounds of fat and have gained 4-5 pounds of muscle. I have noticed a huge difference! However, lately, especially in the mornings, I feel lightheaded when I get out of bed or up from a chair. It passes quickly but it’s pretty scary. I’m definitely eating enough throughout the day. I know I need to just change positions more slowly, but has this happened to anyone else? Is it maybe blood pressure related? Thanks for any advice or tips!

submitted by /u/glitter_kiwi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XACXBx

No comments:

Post a Comment