Wednesday, April 8, 2020

How do I stop bingeing on peanut butter?

I know this is probably going to sound like the most bizarre issue ever, but the only problem I have in my weight loss journey is that I can't stop myself from craving and eating peanut butter (and lotus biscoff spread, but mostly peanut butter). I never binge on ANYTHING except for those two straight from the jar, I could literally sit down with just a spoon and spread and polish them off. I thought about incorporating it into my diet (strictly CICO at the moment), but it's so high in calories and not filling at all! There was one day where I literally just dedicated all my calories to peanut butter and not only was it not filling, it didn't really curb my cravings at all. Has anyone else experienced this, and if you have, how did you overcome it? Please help :(

submitted by /u/xiaolongbub
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UVIDE4

No comments:

Post a Comment