Friday, April 10, 2020

Lost more than 10% of my body weight from my highest (recorded) weight!

hi everyone. I'm back (after 2 months) so last time, I was here, I talked about being overweight ( after being obese for nearly a year or more). well, I didn't include everything back then. my mom had given me a challenge to lose 8 kg in the span of Jan-March so that I would get some money ( ok it was a lot of money :P). I was 74.6 kg in the beginning of Jan. So, in the end, I only lost about 5.8 (????) kg in those three months. Well, it didn't really matter. Once you see those numbers come down, you become obsessed with the numbers ( might come off too strong), but the gist is that you want to see further and further reductions in the numbers of your weight. that with me wanting to look good and wanting to be proud of my own body ( instead of being jealous of other people's bodies because they're fit and I'm not, I started losing weight even more. While I saw the numbers come down, it didn't really click for me(???). but when I looked back at my pics in the same T-shirt from Oct 3 2019 to the 8th or 9th of april, there was so much change, like I couldn't believe it!

Back on Oct 3 2019, I was 77.3 kg. One or two days ago, I was 68.3 kg. A 9 kg drop/ 11.3% drop.

Fingers crossed to further weight loss :D.

submitted by /u/allisonkate45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y5Wzmh

No comments:

Post a Comment