Monday, July 27, 2020

24F 5'6" | SW: 189lbs | CW: 143lbs | GW: 135lbs

Seeking advice, motivation, encouragement...anything really.

Over 2 Years into my weight loss journey and I have hit a wall. I was on a roll during the first month of COVID lockdown leading up to a goal I set myself for June first. I had gotten down to 138lbs and was working out consistently 4 times a weak, tracking CICO, etc. Since then, I've had a panic attack that resulted in the ambulance being called, been rejected from every internship I applied to, gone through an intense session of final exams for my masters program, and unexpectedly lost a friend in a car crash. The grief and stress of it all is crushing me. I can't seem to get back on the wagon. Every time I feel like I am making progress, I get knocked back down. This has lead to a steady weight gain of about 1 pound each week. I NEED to pull the brakes on this thing but I have very little energy and no motivation. Some of my old binging habits are slipping up again and I have no idea how to stop the bleeding and just get on track. I guess what I am hoping for is some motivation to get back to it. I know that I am still in healthy weight range, and am going through grief, but I am afraid I will just slip into all of my old habits. What are some techniques you all use? Any encouraging stories? This community has been so helpful in the past and reading your journeys is inspiring but I need an extra push.

submitted by /u/shestillbelieves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X4MPlU

No comments:

Post a Comment