Thursday, July 30, 2020

I finally left a morbid obesity support group! + taking the stairs

A few months ago (at the start of my weight loss journey, 3-4 months ago), I joined a fb group for morbid obesity support. It was partially a weight loss group, partially a “help with navigating the world while obese” group.

Today, I left that group because I realized I’m no longer morbidly obese!

Their qualifications were “100+lbs overweight”. I have 80lbs to go until I’m a “normal” BMI, but I won’t be mad if I end up in the overweight BMI, as I’m trying to build muscle + strength.

I also was looking at old pics of myself, and I didn’t realize how... Miserable I was? Today I went to a doctor‘s appointment, and opted to take the stairs to her clinic instead of the elevators. And I’m thinking about starting the couch to 5k journey. I never thought I’d ever get to a point where I was active almost every day, but here we are!

submitted by /u/queerlycatholic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/339iINP

No comments:

Post a Comment