Friday, July 31, 2020

The first week of getting back on track is always the hardest.

I lost 15 pounds, took a break, then 10 pounds, took a break, lost 5, then took a break and now I’m trying to lose the last 20 pounds.

The first week after a break is always the hardest. I feel like I expect to see body changes right away and I get discouraged when I don’t even though I know this happens EVERY time. I feel so unmotivated and sad the first week, maybe 9 days, thinking I’m not losing weight and before you know it, 2-3 weeks in, I SEE IT! I see and feel the weight loss.

I just had to rant because I’m officially a week back into dieting and I am dropping this last 20 pounds. It’s so difficult starting for me because I just want to see results and it’s so funny because I know results will come if I stay consistent and it’s always an amazing feeling. Whenever I see and feel the difference I’m like, ‘wow, I’m so happy I started 3 weeks ago.’

Just had to let it off my chest. I’m super close to my goal weight and the gyms are open again so I’m ready. Just impatient Lol

submitted by /u/sisiisdj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DrVcAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment