Thursday, July 30, 2020

So close to 200lbs, yet seemingly so far...

30F, 6'1" | SW: 292 | CW: 210 | GW: 160-170

Hi everyone,

I've been having a little trouble breaking a plateau I've had for a few months now. I've been on a slow and sustained journey for about 2 years that has come from mostly a change in diet (keto initially) and generally portion control, etc. Since coronavirus happened in March, I've been at home and largely didn't feel very motivated to walk or be active at all, mostly from anxiety. I tried to just be mindful about what I ate in the interim, and ended up losing about 15 pounds from March to now from intermittent fasting.

I've since moved to a new area, got on some anti-anxiety medication (buspirone - not an SSRI), and have felt more inclined to go for long (3 mile) walks every day. My goal for 2020 was originally to build more muscle for fat loss... but COVID really threw a wrench in that idea.

I'm not consistently logging food, but maybe I should be at this point if I really want to see the scale change. I'm not sure if the medication I'm on is sustaining this plateau, if I'm not eating enough to trigger some loss, if I need to add in some more rigorous exercise, or what. CICO and calculating what a good deficit would be at this point in my weight loss journey be has been a little confusing.

If anyone has been in a similar frustrating place, could help me with a TDEE/deficit, any advice is very welcomed!

submitted by /u/kstems
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/311F8xT

No comments:

Post a Comment