Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Intuitive eating to maintain weight?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has went from CICO or any other way of weight loss and switched to intuitive eating? From my understanding (haven’t done a whole lot of research) intuitive eating is basically listening to your body things like hunger signals, cravings, etc.... I know that weight loss is not something you can just give up on once you reach your goal it’s something you have to maintain for the rest of your life. I’m currently doing CICO and am only 8 pounds away from my goal but I don’t want to count calories for the rest of my life I don’t want to turn on my food scale so I can measure out what I’m going to put on my plate.... maybe that’s just me being unrealistic but I was wondering how others view intuitive eating or if you do it how do you do it/make it work for you?

-Thanks

submitted by /u/idontknoweither5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CZwtUB

No comments:

Post a Comment