Sunday, July 26, 2020

How much weight do I need to lose to fit into this top?

I accidentally bought a size small instead of medium, and can’t return or exchange it because it was final sale. I feel dumb for the mistake, but since I’ve been trying to lose weight anyways thought maybe I could use it as motivation...

Rough estimate, how much weight would I need to lose to go from a size medium to a size small? For reference I’m 5 ft 2 / 157 cm and weight 132 pounds. My current tentative goal weight is 120 pounds but I’m not sure that’ll be enough to go down to a small honestly.

Also somewhat unrelated, but my weight loss journey has been pretty irregular. I had a period of strict restriction that I think had a negative impact on my body (feeling cold all the time, hair falling out, slower metabolism, feeling faint, etc etc) I went through a period of binging and now am back on track and definitely feeling physically better this time. Any tips to stay on track this way for a steady, healthy, and sustainable weight loss without fucking up my body/metabolism?

submitted by /u/cottonscent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OWbOn1

No comments:

Post a Comment