Friday, July 31, 2020

Stuck at 40 pounds.. help

Hey everyone! This subreddit has been so helpful/supportive during my weight loss journey. I began in January and lost my goal weight of 30 pounds!!!! My next goal was 40 and I achieved that goal by May! When I lost 40 (146 pounds), I only kept that number for about a week and then it went to 150.

The only problem is that I have been STUCK at 150 (151ish) pounds since end May. It’s like my body literally said no to losing more weight. I am doing everything the same (except for 1-2 weekends where I was celebrating my recent engagement 😀😀)

SW: 186 CW: 150 GW: 135-140 Height: 4’10”

Is there anything that I can do? I have been running a lot, counting my calories, staying away from carbs, and doing a weight workout about 2-3 days a week.

I hate being stuck in this rut!!

submitted by /u/poptartluver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39IiTB3

No comments:

Post a Comment