Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Began exercising and eating healthy but I'm gaining weight?

I began my weight loss journey early July and honestly it's a bit upsetting seeing that I'm putting on weight rather than losing.

I'm recovering from an ED (About 3 months now) and changed my diet completely. Since I've been on the road to recovery I regularly see a dietician who assists me with my diet plan.

Cut out all sugar, high sodium foods, fast food, bread and pasta. To be honest, I feel a whole lot better and I go to the gym every morning after work (I work overnights) for an hour. Then before work I do a 30 minute at home workout which consists of sit-ups, squats, burpees, planks, mounting climbers, jumping jacks and I lift weights as well.

To be clear, I haven't gained a whole lot of weight, maybe about 3-5 pounds from where I was. I'm not sure if this is just water weight or my bodies way of telling me that its temporary going through something then I'll start to see the progress I'd like?

Any advice is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/_tumblrfeminist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/307gvAD

No comments:

Post a Comment