Thursday, July 30, 2020

Looking for new ways to get over the plateau!

F 5’7 | SW: 193 lbs | CW: ~169 lbs | GW: 150 lbs

I didn’t think it would happen but I hit the plateau! I lost ~ 20 pounds from April to the end of June and I was hoping that July would be about the same. However, I’ve been fluctuating between 168 and 170 pounds for the entire month of July! I track my foods meticulously, I work out 5 or 6 days a week, I go on walks almost daily, and I’ve been drinking about 74oz of water daily.

I’ve tried upping my calories for a week and then going back to deficit and that didn’t work. I’ve also tried drinking even more water daily. I’ve tried reducing the intensity of my workouts every other day but I’m still the same weight.

I’m starting to get discouraged and I’m looking for new or unconventional ways to kickstart my weight loss again!

submitted by /u/megamessxD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fbOTOX

No comments:

Post a Comment