Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Restarting my weight loss

Hi everyone,

For context before the lockdown started in Ohio (and we got kicked out of school), I was ~295 lbs and I was constantly working out or at least when I wasn't stressed out. Well fast forward to now I am ~325 lbs and I am still trying to work on losing a lot of weight right now I am on vacation and I have been taking it easy and going for walks down the to the pier and back which is about 15 minutes both ways when I get back home I plan on walking the neighborhood every day but I think the one thing that I am struggling with is trying to cut back on what I eat and I don't eat junk food either I will just get hungry after I eat a meal then just snack on things like chips when I should be just drinking water and I like to chew gum to try and curb that feeling but it only works for so long. I normally workout at home with some dumbbells and my elliptical if I can't get outside. I am hoping to drop ~100lbs and I know it won't be easy but any suggestions on what I could do or anything different would be great.

submitted by /u/ShelterMan21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CRoyZK

No comments:

Post a Comment