Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Question about my body when losing weight.

Hey everyone. So I turned 17 19 days ago and I’m a male who’s 5ft8.

I finally started my weight loss journey on the 16th of June as I wasn’t happy with how I looked and I wanted to look the best version of myself, especially for my mental health.

From June 16th-5th of July I was doing a minimum of 10,000 steps a day as well as 3 meals per day.

After this I was still probably having 3 meals a day until around the 13th of July where my sleep schedule was ruined (and still is ruined lol, although I had breakfast today as it was weigh-in day) therefore I was missing breakfast so now I eat two meals a day.

From the first 3 weeks I was doing 10,000 steps as well as 3 meals a day which in the end gave me a loss of 7.496lbs.

The next 3 weeks I have not been doing 10,000 steps, which at first was an experiment to see how much I’d lose but now I’m just going to do walks whenever I want to instead of doing it everyday, for now anyways.

Anyways during the past 3 weeks I haven’t been doing 10,000 steps and the past 2 weeks I have usually been having 2 meals instead of 3 a day.

In the end I lost 7.073lbs.

At the beginning of this journey I was 163.142lbs and I have now gone down to 148.592lbs in the space of 6 weeks.

Now I’m very happy with the progress, as in mentally I feel I’m in a better place now and I’m not thinking to myself that I’ve wasted this whole amount of time I’ve had to do nothing, since I’m doing something now.

However looks wise I still have belly fat and my face is still quite chubby, I’m not slim at all basically, which is fine since I’m still losing weight but how much weight do I have to lose so I can lose the belly fat?

I’ve lost 14.569lbs and I suppose I’ve lost weight somewhere but I just don’t see where I have, and I understand that you look at yourself in the mirror everyday so you won’t always see it, but I really really want to lose my chubbiness in the face as well as my belly fat, and my thigh fat.

So if anyone can tell me please: I’m a male, 17, 5ft8, went from 163.142lbs-148.592lbs which was a loss of 14.569lbs.

How much more do I need to lose, to lose my belly fat, thigh fat and chubbiness in the face?

Thank you to whoever has read this far.

submitted by /u/0161ugetme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/330yNp2

No comments:

Post a Comment