Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Does what you eat affect how fat is distributed on your body?

F24. SW: 190 CW: 167.6

I’ve been eating around 1200kcal for the past month and a half. I’ve been successful on it so far. I don’t track my macros, just my calories. I went to my doctor the other day and we were talking about weight loss. First thing she said was she guesses I eat a lot of carbs because she noticed that I hold a lot of weight around my waist. She said if someone eats too many carbs they will hold all their fat in their gut and develop something similar to a beer belly. Not water weight, actual fat is what she said. She suggested eating a low carb high protein diet combined with tracking calories and exercise. I agree with the low carb high protein diet being the best but I always thought fat distribution is genetic and does not depend on what you eat. I wanted to ask this sub if they noticed any changes to their fat comp when they switched up their macros?

submitted by /u/dietcokesweetie2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jRt8rl

No comments:

Post a Comment