Monday, July 27, 2020

How to deal with demotivation from the scale?

Hi all! I'm new here and I've decided to restart my weight loss journey after not taking it seriously these past few months. I'm doing CICO with a 1000 calorie deficit and walking about 10000 steps a day (I track calories and steps through my fitbit). I've been very diligent about logging everything I eat (no matter how small) for about a week now but i still haven't seen a difference on the scale.

For me its really demotivating to not be able to see my progress even though I know I've been doing everything right. I know I haven't seen progress because I'm a week out from my period (woo water weight!) but its still very demotivating to not see any results. Does anyone have any advice on how to stay motivated even when you don't see the number on the scale go down? Thanks!

submitted by /u/disneyfan12675
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CMEeNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment