Friday, July 31, 2020

From 500 to 208 to 394 to 348

I've posted before about how I went from over 500 pounds to about 208 without surgery. I kept the weight off for a while and stayed around the low to mid 200s for a while. But then from August to January of last year I went from about 280 to 380. I'm not sure why to be completely honest. I mean I know its from overeating but I don't know WHY I did it.

I kept going "well once I hit 250 pounds I'll get back on the wagon." Which came and went. Then I went "well that's not bad, when I get to 300 I'll for sure make myself lose weight again." Which at that point I just kinda stopped weighing myself since I wasn't doing anything.

In January I moved in with my girlfriend. In February my mom got killed in a motorcycle accident. Also in February I quit teaching and changed career paths. Then COVID happened. It's been a hectic year and I kept pushing off my weight loss.

I'm currently 90 days in a row of tracking my calories. Just like the first time there was no huge turning moment. Literally just me going "I'm tired of this, it's time to change."

It hasn't been perfect. I've binged a few days and watched my weight skyrocket by 9 pounds overnight and have to spend a few days to get it back to a normal weight.

Things I've done to lose weight:

Track everything, including bad days.

Walk 2.5-5 miles every day.

Stretch.

Take care of myself.

It's a stupid hard process but that's what it is, a process.

Some pictures: https://imgur.com/a/gjyalvR (Kinda NSFW, man in boxers)

submitted by /u/Slovien
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30ilEGi

No comments:

Post a Comment