Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Cutting to 1,000 calories a day

So recently I started experience weird issues with my body that I have never experienced. So I chalked it up to me being overweight with that in mind I decided to take drastic measures and cut my eating habits. But I feared it wasn’t enough so I decided to restrain myself to 1,000 calories a day. I have been successful for about a week now going strong on week two and my family has commented that I have been losing weight. But the problem now is that I’ve been reading that for long term weight loss it isn’t sustainable. But despite numerous articles and papers I’m hesitant to believe it since I had a friend that had surgery to reduce his stomach size and he eats about 800 or less calories a day. In the three months or so since he had his surgery he has lost considerable amount of weight. So I wanna keep to this diet despite the amount of research against but I’m just not sure I don’t want my efforts to be in vain. So any advice?

For the record my friend and I were about similar weight he was 400+ pounds and I was shy of 370 pounds. Not sure if that information helps.

submitted by /u/itsyaboigeezus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30WXaRL

No comments:

Post a Comment