Sunday, July 26, 2020

Falling motivation

Hello everybody,

I'm a 52 years old woman fighting with my weight ever since childhood. I've been overweight for the last 10 years, and I have finally found the motivation to start a weight loss journey during confinement when I realized that being overweight was an added risk factor for Covid19. I started a CICO diet, with the help of Noom around the beginning of June and I lost 7 Kg since then (from 82 Kg to 75 Kg). The weight loss was constant and noticeable from the beginning (between 0,5 and 0,75 Kg per week). During the last two weeks, I have platoed around 75 Kg and, in spite of my very disciplined 1200 Kcal a day + exercise / 45 min. fast walking every day, my weight has not changed. My body feels bloated and stubbornly keeping its extra weight. My goal weight is about 72,5 Kg, which would bring me just to the upper limit of my "normal" BMI. My motivation is now faltering and I find myself indulging in big meals and eating quite a lot of sugar. I need some support to boost my motivation for these last few Kg before I reach my goal.

It's been very inspiring to read all of your experiences. Thank you so much for that! :)

submitted by /u/Vessy21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f1ILJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment