Monday, July 27, 2020

Question about how much I can eat

So I originally thought I was "moderately active" because I do about an hour of biking every day with 10 minutes of ab exercises. However, I lead a completely sedentary lifestyle otherwise, so I changed my activity from "moderately active" to "sedentary" on the weight loss app I'm using and the amount of calories I can eat per day went from 1900 to 1500. With the exercise I do, 1500 feels like far too little to be eating, I figure I'll be eating that much once I lose some more weight but I'm around 195 lbs now and trying to lose 1 lb a week. Just want to make sure I will still see results if I maintain a diet of around 1850 calories (which I'll reduce with the more weight I lose).

submitted by /u/FIaccidSquid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/302jwSP

No comments:

Post a Comment