Thursday, July 30, 2020

Starting and haven’t seen any progress

18F// 5’6”// CW 156lbs // GW 130lbs

So i’ve struggled with my weight and body issues for the past 2 years while also struggling with a binge eating disorder. I’ve been worried about my weight for a while now because I don’t feel 100% confident like I used to than when I was 130lbs. My BMI is also in a higher range than it needs to be. And I also just miss wearing cute clothes that don’t fit me that well anymore :/ . Recently I decided things needed to change. Through quarantine I’ve been slowly improving my relationship with food and recently (mostly) defeated my BED (haven’t had a bad binge in about a month)!! My problem is that I’m struggling to see any improvements on the scale or in person.

I’ve been continuously counting calories and working out 4-5x a week and making sure I have a deficit of 500 cals a day. There’s been a couple slip ups where I eat at maintenance but not too many. However, I’m just not seeing anything happen with my numbers or body and it’s been about 2 -3 weeks which is really disappointing and demotivating :((

Do you guys have any advice for me to change something in my routine or plan? Or should I just stick through it because it might take a little while to see results when it’s a more shaping weight loss? Lmk your thoughts!!

Also btw this community is great and very encouraging I’m very glad I joined the sub :))

submitted by /u/rochelle4297
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jOBY9r

No comments:

Post a Comment