Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The hardest part about starting weight loss is the food.

I know I know. The title may be the most obvious sentence you've ever heard. But hear me out.

I am trying to start losing weight. I'm (m/23/145kg) at a loss of where to even begin when It comes to food. I do like to cook but with everyone and their mother (literally) having a website dedicated to recipes I don't even know where to start. So many recipes to choose from it's overwhelming. I wish there was just some option for easy but healthy recipes. Hell not even recipes. Just how to make healthy food taste good. Having so many options for new food is just so overwhelming. I will eat whatever is put in front of me (probably part of the probelm) and love to cook but, I mean, geez.

submitted by /u/Squidden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g7USWn

No comments:

Post a Comment