Sunday, July 26, 2020

Will losing weight age me?

Hey all! Happy Sunday. So I’m 41 and wanting to lose about 15-20 lbs. I’m doing CICO, and the weight is slowly coming off. Here’s my concern: I’ve thus far in life aged pretty well. I think I look more like 31 than 41, but I’ve had people, say that they thought I was in my 20’s. (I don’t know about all that, I think they are just being complimentary). Anyway, my question: I’ve read that once you get past 40, weight loss can age you, specifically in the face. How do I avoid this? Will I just not know until I try? Is it a matter of losing the weight more slowly? Any tips or insights are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/DunDunnDunnnnn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZZ0wEO

No comments:

Post a Comment