Monday, July 27, 2020

Can someone help me out?

Female, 5'7" and 308 lbs

I started 75Hard last week in an effort to take control over my life and foster some good habits. Yet, I've somehow gained weight despite following the tenets: two 45 min workouts (one of which must be outdoors), a gallon of water a day, and I stuck to 1800-1900 cals a day which is a 40% calorie deficit for me. I tracked calories diligently on MyFitnessPal. Not one mistake. Super proud of myself thus far. Healthy, consistent habits are more important to me than the weight loss so I feel good about everything... It's just that when I weighed today for my weekly weigh-in, I was UP(!) .4 lbs. HOW CAN THIS BE?!

Does anyone have any insight?? Could such a large deficit be harming me (effed with my metabolic rate / starvation mode)? Could it be that I've put on muscle and it weighs more than the fat I've lost?(Seems like something someone with less extra weight would deal with, not me just yet.) Could it be water weight? (It should be noted that this is not period related, as I just finished.)

Thanks for the help in advance. I appreciate it. I'm pretty disheartened, feel defeated, and I'm unsure how to proceed.

submitted by /u/useruser28kmt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hz2YYy

No comments:

Post a Comment