Thursday, July 30, 2020

my face is getting chubbier while I'm getting slimmer?

so basically what the title says? I've always had a round face with chubbier cheeks, they started slimming down when I was about 18-19, and now at 21 they're puffing back up? it's completely noticeable in the mirror, in photos, when I'm talking or looking down I can even feel the chub that definitely wasn't there a year or two ago.

and it's not from rapid weight loss, I've lost 25lbs over the course of a year. I don't THINK it's my diet, I'm a vegetarian and I cook 80% of the things I eat from scratch and stay very clean and healthy with food, MOST of the time I don't eat any kind of diary or eggs either. I chug water all day long, on average about 3-4 liters, usually more. the only thing I'm consuming that I would think is contributing to it is coffee, no sugar, but I've been chugging coffee consistently for like 5 years so I wouldn't think it's affecting me suddenly now. the only thing that's changed is that I've been completely slacking on actual exercise and just relying on weight loss/maintenance through diet, (I eat between 1,200-1,300 calories a day) since about April, but I'm starting back consistently now. I'd be surprised if exercise is affecting my face that much but I guess it's possible?

that's about all of the info I can think of that would be relevant and I'm at a loss? it's not like it's crazy amounts of chub, as in, I don't think it's any type of medical problem. it's just that my cheeks are chubbier now than they were 25lbs and two years ago and I'm kinda worried?

submitted by /u/horrorflicks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30dSNTy

No comments:

Post a Comment