Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Jereome

Hello every one! It’s my first time posting on here so take it easy on me! 😉 anyway I’ve struggled with being severely obese my ENTIRE LIFE as long as I could remember I was the biggest kid around. By the time I was 13 (bottom left picture) I was 330 Lbs. THATS A LOT OF DAMAGE! I staggered around 330-340 until I was about 17 and then I ballooned. A massive 397 lbs was my top weight. I’ve had enough. I’ve tired every diet nothing seemed to work, I lost all hope. One lonely evening I was in my moms basement playing Xbox and eating some sort of junk food (like usual) when out of nowhere every thing became clear, I knew what I had to do. That evening I set down my controller Coke and chips and set off for a hike. I made it about 4 miles before becoming so exhausted I couldn’t move any further. I was 390 lbs at the time. I knew I had to change. Let’s face it. I was a 21 year old virgin that no girl would touch and I mean can you blame them? My biggest problem was me always trying to lose with for all the wrong reasons. Never for my self. Well that was about to change. From that day on I disciplined myself to get active every day and go on a common sense diet. No junk. Lots of water and veggies. I managed to drop 40 lbs in under a month. I was hooked. From that day forward I was a new man. A man on a mission. This went on for roughly a year. It was my 22nd birthday I was about 330 lbs still very obese and nothing to be proud of. I took a chance and asked a co worker who I thought was cool to come hang out in my basement. She said yes. From that day on we haven’t been separated and my weight loss took off. Fast Forward 11 moths. I’m in love, weighing a husky 250 lbs. I’m 6 foot. My goal is 180 by oct-November. The photos featured are of me and my late grand dad Jereome (PopPop). R.I.P. the last time he saw me I was 390 lbs a High school drop out and going nowhere quick. Death came like a thief in the night and took his beautiful soul as he rested peacefully in his bed. PoPs if you could see me now I know you’d be proud. Thank you for reading. This is my favorite sub reddit. https://imgur.com/a/KSo6IFd

submitted by /u/DirtyDrew1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X4yVQL

No comments:

Post a Comment