Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I think I need an accountabilibuddy.

I can feel myself starting to slip. I was doing very well with the weight loss last year, but ever since starting this desk job and getting a place to myself I've become very undisciplined and am undoing all of the work I've put in so far.

I really think living on my own now has given me the realization that I suck at dieting when there's no one around. I need someone who I can reach out to daily--and vice versa--just to keep me on track with my diet. Someone who will message me everyday when I get off of work and remind me to eat a healthy dinner, or ask how my meals have gone so far. And I'd like to do that for someone else as well, someone who'd like another to ask them regularly how they're doing just as a reminder to stay the course.

Does anyone want to be that person for me? Does anyone need me to be that person for them?

submitted by /u/St0rytime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hD0AA2

No comments:

Post a Comment