Sunday, July 26, 2020

lost 25kg under 2 years, still too much fat

My weight loss journey started in 2018 Oct when I was 15. I weighed 106kg and my friends dragged me to gym. Reaching under 100 was easy. I was around 96kg for a while.

After that I did not try much. I started 10th grade weighing 96 kilos. My weight stayed the same until quarantine started in March. I decided to lose a lot of weight at home by being in a big caloric deficit. I kept going and now I am down to 81 kilos. I just 4-5 months I managed to lose around 13 kilos. My jean size went from W36 or so to W32-W31 but overall don’t see much of a difference in my belly and leg fat. I used to wear XL/L size shirts, now im mostly on M.

Body fat % calc told me I am around 23% body fat, even though comparing to the example pictures on google I look like I am around 30%. My goal is to reach 70kg and thats only 11 kilos away but I still feel like I am too too fat. What is wrong with me and what do I have to change.

submitted by /u/kylmestonia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jGuncJ

No comments:

Post a Comment