Sunday, July 26, 2020

Need advice for starting my weight loss journey-goal to lose 35 pounds

I’ve always struggled with my weight and have been back and forth on diets since I was young. I’m a 22 year old female, and this year I have hit my breaking point as I’ve gained 35 pounds in one year. My current stats are 5ft4in at 235 pounds. I’m not even sure how I gained this weight as I feel like my eating/exercise routine has not changed all that much. I have a feeling a change in medication may have caused the initial 25 pound gain, and then I gained the additional 10 pounds during this quarantine. Being at my highest weight I’ve never felt worse about myself. When I see a photo of myself I want to cry and I’m starting to not be able to fit into my old clothes. I’m afraid to pursue a romantic relationship with a love interest because I do not believe he could be interested in me with the way I currently look.

I have reached my breaking point and am looking to start to make changes. I would like to lose 35 pounds and get back to my original weight of 200 pounds. Currently, I’m feeling defeated already as 35 pounds seems like a lot to lose and I’m not sure I can do it. I feel like no matter how hard I try counting calories and exercising I feel like the pounds just don’t come off. I would really appreciate any words of wisdom/advice/tips on what I should do to kick off my weight loss, or any insight on what worked for you. Any advice or words of encouragement would be amazing

submitted by /u/mgirlie94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D9YCbc

No comments:

Post a Comment