Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Stuck at 169 (5 7') for the last month. How do I reach the goal weight of 145?

Hello friends,

I'm a 23 year old male, and I started my weight loss journey at 220 pounds, after spending two years in college over eating and stressed out. Using intermittent fasting and OMAD and working out at the gym since January(mostly cardio some weight lifting m), I now weigh 169 pounds. However, I'm stuck now.

I've tried keto and found it too restrictive. Alternate fasting causes my weight to drop to 165 before jumping back up again 169-170. I've been 10000 to 15000 steps a day because I didn't want to risk going to my crowded gym. I'm eating between 1500-1700 calories a day. I'm finding it difficult to fast for some reason, even though I did it since January. It's probably because I'm cooped up at home since COVID-19. How long should it take to go from 169 to 145? Should I go lower than 145? When should I start lifting weights again?

Should I try to do ADF? I mean eating Mon, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. If so, how much should I eat on feeding days?

Any advice you have for me is much appreciated...

submitted by /u/Ucomeattheking
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f8RJ7l

No comments:

Post a Comment