Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Small goal, but I lost 15lbs in the last 3 weeks!

So this isn't one of those great posts about how I lost 200lbs over 4 years but it's still an important goal for me. 3 weeks ago I weighed in at 365lbs and this morning I was 350lbs!

I haven't been doing anything fancy or being crazy strict like my last weight loss attempts, I'm just eating less. That's it. To maintain my weight I have to eat over 3000 calories a day, so I've been eating around 2000 normally and then having Saturdays be at maintain calories so I can enjoy myself. I've also been drinking massive amounts of water because I think a big portion of my calories comes from empty liquid calories.

All the posts here have inspired me so much and this is the first time I've started losing weight that feels sustainable for a long time. It's easy, doesn't require much thought, and I can still eat foods that are bad just less of them! Thanks everyone and good luck on your journey to become healthier.

submitted by /u/Dovahkane1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30XlVgS

No comments:

Post a Comment