Friday, July 31, 2020

Quarantine Motivation?

I just loath looking back at photos of me pre-quarantine and seeing how much my body's changed. I've developed bad habits over these past few months spent indoors -- got lazy to workout at home, ate too much junk, ordered take-out one too many times. I'm the biggest I've been in YEARS.

But I'm also very tired of constantly feeling like shit about myself (yesterday I had a mental breakdown because I've never felt so unattractive in such a long while).

How do you keep yourself motivated during quarantine? Any fun workout videos on Youtube that get you pumped to workout? Any useful apps for tracking weight loss (I just downloaded MyFitnessPal)? Absolutely ANY tips will be highly appreciated, but please keep in mind I have no access to a gym rn given the whole COVID-19 situation

Thank you

submitted by /u/yup62
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XgGdAR

No comments:

Post a Comment