Sunday, July 26, 2020

Is anyone else more energetic after losing some weight?

Started losing weight ~4.5 months ago. As of today, I’ve lost 41.3lbs. Idk if it’s the weight loss or something else, but I have so much more energy.

I used to have to spread out my household chores throughout the week. I’d need time to recuperate. I also would barely get 5k steps. Sometimes, I wouldn’t get close to 5k by the end of the day. I was also constantly tired. Some days, I’d be too tired to make dinner and I’d just order something.

This morning, I went for a 1.5 mile burden carry (walking while carrying a weightlifting sandbag), and I did exercises along the way. I cut it short, only because it was crazy hot out and brunch was soon. Then, I vacuumed while my family got groceries, put away groceries, and mopped and cleaned the floors. I got 5k steps by 10 AM, and I currently have a 11.4k steps.

And I realized as I was mopping - normally I’d be dead exhausted. This kind of day used to kill me, and I’d need a day or two of recovery? Now, it’s nbd. The only evidence I even really worked out is my right arm is kind of sore, because the sand bag was heavier on the right.

Is this a weight loss thing or something else?

submitted by /u/queerlycatholic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eZYdWk

No comments:

Post a Comment