Friday, July 31, 2020

So. Close. To. Goal. People were right about the last couple pounds being the hardest!

Hi y’all! I’m 20F, and 5’4”. My SW was 220lbs; and now I’m around 142lbs. I’ve been loosing weight for about 13 months now.

Just recently I made it under 145, which put me at a healthy BMI for the first time in my adult life. Now I’m nearing the end of my weight loss. I’m thinking I might settle around 130-135lbs, and then work on recomping to loose a little more fat and pack on some muscle.

Loosing this last 10-15 lbs is tough! I’m staying with my partner’s family right now and although I’m very thankful that they’ve taken me into their home; it’s near impossible to eat healthy here. Almost every night there’s some combination of red meat, cheese, bread and potatoes for dinner, all covered in butter. And then dessert. I try to eat small portions at dinner and eat low calorie throughout the rest of the day, but lord is it an uphill battle. I’m doing it though! My partner and I have been hiking and doing yoga together, and some days we go to the park so she can skate and I can jog. I’ve also been getting really into body weight fitness with my new gymnastic rings. I think working out every day has been keeping me on track.

Growing up I wouldn’t touch a gym with a ten foot pole, but somehow in the last year I’ve completely rewired myself to love fitness. I love having the strength and endurance to pick up new active hobbies I’ve never been able to enjoy before! And.. on a more superficial note I love being able to see my muscles and collarbones and jawline in the mirror!

I’ll update again once I officially reach my goal. I might post my progress pics too, with my face cropped out. Good luck with your journeys wherever you guys are at :) stay safe

submitted by /u/lemonbalmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33eTAWc

No comments:

Post a Comment