Sunday, July 26, 2020

Down 8 pounds!

I was at my heaviest about two months ago (weighed probably 212 back in May). Now I am down 8 pounds meaning I have just 5 more pounds to lose until I get under 200. But my weight loss journey doesn't stop there. I still got about 70-80 pounds to go before I hit my goal weight. I've used MyfitnessPal for years (since 2011 when one of my friends invited me to join her in a weightloss challenge). I try to remind myself to make entries often but sometimes I forget. Right now I am trying to focus on the keto diet to lose all my weight and get to my goal weight. It's hard but I know i can do it this time around! I'm dedicated. I haven't been this motivated since 2012 when I moved from my hometown to Santa Rosa for a few months; where I lived there, there were hills everywhere especially in the neighborhood where I lived. I would walk morning and night and sometimes if I were home on a particular day (usually weekends) I would go swimming. I completely cut fast food and sodas out of my diet at the time; drank nothing but water; and ate healthier options such as good cereals like plain cheerios, salads, soups, and sandwiches loaded with veggies. I watched as the weight literally started melting off and I was able, a month later after my initial start of weightloss, to fit into clothes that had been too tight. I know my weight loss this time around will be just as easy. I know that if i keep my mind to it, I'll love my results.

submitted by /u/sexybeast8209
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fY0frb

No comments:

Post a Comment