Sunday, July 26, 2020

35ish pounds down since December, but not a single size down. Any ideas?

I still have a really long way to go before I’m considered a healthy weight. I started at 280 in December, and I’ve been bouncing between 240-246 since quarantine started. I’m trying not to beat myself up about that, I’m happy to be more or less maintaining at least rather than gaining.

Anyway, I don’t want to sound “ungrateful” for my progress so far on the scale, but I really expected 35 pounds to amount to at least a single pants size. I’m just sort of disappointed and it’s really starting to dampen my motivation to keep going.

Did anybody else experience this sort of weight loss without seeing a noticeable difference? How many pounds between sizes did you have to lose? I’m just looking for a little encouragement, and maybe a bit of commiseration.

ETA: I don’t know if it’s relevant, but F/27, 5’6”.

submitted by /u/OpalBooker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hCMjmN

No comments:

Post a Comment