Friday, July 31, 2020

I give myself leeway when I get compliments about my weight lost.

Hello guys!

Has anyone had this problem when someone compliments you on your weight loss, you give yourself kind of an excuse or leeway to eat unhealthy. It keeps happening and I am going back to my old habit and I really don't want to go back. The more compliments I get the more I know I will give myself more leeway and eventually go back to my old ways.

To counter this, I told my friends that I meet on a regular basis not to compliment me and I don't weigh myself, only after every 3/4 weeks and it's been working, but meeting friends that I haven't seen in a couple of months they bring up my weight loss. Why is it discouraging me from my diet instead of encouraging me? Is it because I look for gratification rather than doing it for myself? but I feel like I am doing it for myself I feel so much better! I don't know please help me

submitted by /u/TopiHaji
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30YIdi4

No comments:

Post a Comment